The Quark Pro QTLC flashlight is identical to the QTL except it does not have a pocket clip. This light features CREE's XP-G R5 emitter and uses a single CR123a lithium battery. The small size and lack of clip make the QTLC a nice EDC flashlight. The forward clicky switch design of the tactical interface is perfect for those looking for a simpler light interface.
- This light uses the FourSevens tactical interface which features a forward clicky
- Features two active output modes selected from eight different modes of light output ranging from 0.2 lumens to 205 lumens and SOS, Strobe and Beacon
- Uses a single CR123a battery
- The very compact size of this light makes it easy to carry in a pocket or purse
- This light does not have a pocket clip which gives the light a smooth snag free body
- Light is easy to carry with the included nylon sheath
- The active output modes are easily switched by twisting the lights head. The active modes may be changed by a simple programming sequence.
- Foursevens backs all their lights with a 10 year warranty.